Posted by TeamPC on 4 Sep 2017
The internet is a wonderful thing – it opens up a new world of creative opportunities and possibilities. This is particularly true when it comes to video marketing.
There is an upward trend toward people consuming online video content. This is why more and more behaviour marketing agencies like Perfect Circle, a social marketing company, are using it to deliver high impact social marketing interventions across different industries.
Why do people love to watch video? In a well directed, written and highly visual piece of work, it’s much easier to associate with the content.
Take a look for yourself
We’ve come up with 5 great social marketing videos that have caught our eye. One of these was created by Perfect Circle.
As an open and honest social marketing agency, we think it’s important that you look at a broad spectrum of what is possible to fully appreciate how effective social marketing video can be in delivering behaviour change.
Our top 5 social marketing inspired videos
1. Telford & Wrekin Council develop a men’s health campaign to get 30-74 year olds active. Watch Alan’s film to find out what impact the campaign had on his life
2. A range of programmes and partnerships that Liverpool Football Club Foundation is fronting.
3. The Give It Up for Baby Programme. A short video that describes the concept behind this successful ‘stop smoking’ social marketing venture aimed at pregnant females.
4. A ‘United and Me’ video describing how social marketing has helped to boost the skills and confidence of a young person through worthwhile employment.
5. Watch David’s story – find out how alcoholism destroyed his life and relationships. (NHS venture)
We’re Perfect Circle – an open and honest social marketing agency that delivers life-changing behavioural change campaigns.
Transform health behaviours
The power of automated marketingDownload Report
Subscribe to email updates
Recent blog postsDigital Marketing Tactics that Drive Behaviour Change Why is Research Critical in Behaviour Change Marketing? How Can Changing Peoples Attitudes About Recycling Help Councils Save Money? Why are Real-Life Stories Important in Behaviour Change Campaigns?
Our website uses various cookies. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site... Read more